32. She has a couple of thousand pounds kept aside which she's saving for a __rainy___ day.
33. Get your head out of the ____clouds______ and watch where you are driving! You're going to kill us all.
34. What do you mean by coming in here and stealing my _____thunder______? I'm in charge here!
35. He can't seem to settle down and enjoy life. He's always chasing ___ rainbows.
36. I had a lot of money and I knew a lot of people, but most of them turned out to be fair-______weather______ friends.
37. I was in a ___storm_______ for several days after my son's accident.
38. I don't mind taking a little chance now and then, but I'm not the type of person who throws caution to the ____wind_________.
39. It's strange, but I feel safer since my apartment was robbed; I figure ________ lightning_______ never strikes the same place twice.
40. She'd been unconscious ever since she fell, trapped in the ____twilight____ zone between life and death.